'Agripreneurship Challenge' calling for applications
- By Misheel Lkhasuren -
- Jan 16,2023
The "Agripreneurship Challenge" is open for application to select innovative businesses in food and agriculture sector. This challenge is being organized by the European Union funded the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations implemented “SDG -Aligned Budgeting to Transform Employment in Mongolia” project.
● Do you have an innovative product or service in the food and agriculture sector in Mongolia?
● Has your company been operating for 5 years or less?
● Do you have an innovative Minimum Viable Product?
● Do you plan to export your innovative product?
If you answered YES, apply now for the “Agripreneurship Challenge”.
The program will last for 3 months from January to March 2023 in 4 phases, and by participating in the program:
● Receive funding support up to MNT 50 million;
● Learn from international and national experts in financial management, investment, sustainable business model, branding and communications, marketing and exporting.
● Network with successful businesses in the industry and expand cooperation.
If you are an entrepreneur with innovative products and solutions in the food and agriculture sector, this is the competition for you.
General Information about the Organizing Project
“SDG-aligned budgeting to transform Employment in Mongolia” project is the technical assistance (TA) component of the Budget Support Programme in Employment Reforms that the European Union (EU) has signed with the Government of Mongolia. The purpose of the project is to provide effective, accountable, and responsive public services in the field of labour relations and the employment sector. It will also support the reform of the budget and financial management system and the strengthening of institutional capacity. The TA project is implemented by the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) as technical lead, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), and the International Labour Organization (ILO). The Government partners of the project are the Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Labour and Social Protection, the Ministry of Education and Science and the Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Light Industry.
For further inquiries:
The application form: shorturl.at/afkuA