The American Chamber of Commerce in Mongolia (AmCham) will host its third annual Trade Mission to the United States from June 20-24, 2016 in an effort to strengthen the commercial relationship between Mongolia and the United States. This is an opportunity for Mongolian business executives to develop a strong network in the United States and seize real business development opportunities with American companies. The U. S. Trade Mission will have two components: 1. June 20th and June 24th: AmCham Mongolia and its members will engage and build relationships with key U.S. Government officials who focus on the U.S.–Mongolia commercial partnership in Washington, DC.
- June 21st-23rd: Participation in the Asia-Pacific Council of American Chambers of Commerce (APCAC) annual policy meetings in Washington, DC. Engage and participate in key meetings with prestigious think tanks & opinion leaders, executive and legislative branch members of the U.S. government as well as outside experts in Washington, DC.
- Rare opportunity to establish valuable networks with American companies and seize business development opportunities
- Connect with influential U.S. policy-makers, members of Congress, and advocate for initiatives that are important to Mongolia
- Identify important financing opportunities for your company through direct engagement
- Strengthen the commercial relationship between the United States and Mongolia and participate in a broader dialogue relevant to business in the Asia-Pacific region
|· White House||· Brookings Institute|
|· Congress||· Department of State|
|· USTR||· Ex-Im Bank|
|· Department of Commerce||· Overseas Private Investment Corporation|
|· U.S. Chamber of Commerce||· Asia Society|
Previous article 55 Chinese companies sent request for coal exchange