Join the team!
- By Dulguun Bayarsaikhan -
- Oct 25,2022
The UB Post is looking for young and creative individuals seeking a job that will lead to real career prospects.
The UB Post is Mongolia’s leading English-language news outlet. As part of the broader Mongol News Group, we provide comprehensive coverage of social, economic and political developments in Mongolia and elsewhere. We aim to provide the public with information that draws upon the broader Mongolian media market, bringing English language material to a global audience.
We invite you to apply for the following posts:
- Proven excellent knowledge of English grammar
- Degree in English language and literature, journalism or communications is preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in similar positions
- Ability to proofread, copyedit and fact-check content for publication with speed and precision
- Ability to develop creative feature content and editorial boards, good interpersonal skills, solid news judgment and high journalistic ethics
- Currently living in Mongolia and has a good grasp of the latest developments in the country
- Advanced written and spoken English
- Degree in journalism and work experience in similar fields is preferred
- Able to write compelling stories in English
- Ability to implement the job individually and with the team, ability to learn, good organizational and communication skills, honest, and ability to work on a deadline
- Interested in the latest social and economic developments
- Performance-based salary
- Flexible working hours
- On-the-job training
How to apply
Please send your CV, Cover Letter and any other reference material that might help your application to [email protected].
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.